- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Marble Hill, Mo. — Jeanette M. Ham, 74, of Marble Hill died June 13, 2008, at her home.
She was born Jan. 9, 1934, in St. Louis, daughter of Frederick and Mary Alma Skaggs Myers. She and Clifton Carl Ham were married Oct. 26, 1974. He died May 6, 1994.
Ham worked as a line operator for Waggoner Electric.
Survivors include her mother of Marble Hill; two sons, Stephen and David Ballard of Marble Hill; two daughters, Brenda Wells of Marble Hill, Pamela Burk of Cumberland, Ky.; 10 grandchildren; and 17 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her father and a brother.
Visitation will be from 9 to 11 a.m. Monday at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill.
A private burial will be at a later date.