- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
St. Charles, Mo.¿ ¿-- Andrew L. Gleeson, 52, of St. Charles died Sunday, June 8, 2008, in St. Charles.
He was born May 22, 1956, in St. Louis, son of Thomas Paul and Mary L. Franciscus Jr.
Gleeson was formerly of Cape Girardeau and a graduate of Central High School. He was a warehouseman at Truck Body Manufacturing.
He served in the U.S. Navy.
Survivors include a sister, Kathleen Forster of St. Louis; three brothers, Thomas P. Gleeson III of Jackson, John and Barry Gleeson of St. Louis.
He was preceded in death by his parents.
A memorial Mass was held Thursday at Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church in University City, Mo. Monsignor Edward Sudekum officiated.
Schrader Funeral Home in Ballwin, Mo., was in charge of arrangements.