- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Power outage reported at intersection of Broadway and North Kingshighway
At 2:23 p.m., a power outage was reported at the intersection of North Kingshighway and Broadway in Cape Girardeau, taking out the traffic light at the intersection. Nearby affected streets include North Clark Avenue and Terry Lane. AmerenUE spokesman Mike Cleary said a circuit breaker was responsible for the outage, which affected 93 customers.
Power was still out in the area just after 4 p.m.