- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Fire report 6/14/08
Firefighters responded to the following calls Thursday:
* At 7:19 p.m., an alarm at 1333 N. Sprigg St.
* At 9:41 p.m., emergency medical service in the 900 block of Bellevue Street.
* At 3:58 a.m., emergency medical service in the 2800 block of Independence Street.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Friday:
* At 6 a.m., emergency medical service in the 3000 block of Mimosa Street.
* At 7:24 a.m., emergency medical service in the 1000 block of Linden Street.
* At 9:19 a.m., emergency medical service in the 400 block of South Silver Springs Road.
* At 10:10 a.m., a citizen assist in the 700 block of Bellevue Street.
* At 1:35 p.m., emergency medical service in the 600 block of South Pacific Street.
* At 2:47 p.m., a carbon monoxide alarm in the 1200 block of Hillcrest Drive.
* At 3:04 p.m., a motor vehicle accident at the 94 mile marker of Interstate 55.
* At 3:12 p.m., a motor vehicle accident in the 2000 block of North Kingshighway.
Firefighters responded to the following call Thursday:
* At 3:12 p.m., a motor vehicle collision on South Hope Street.