- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Daughter to Markel Charles and Catinna Lynn Fitchpatrick of Vanduser, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 6:45 p.m. Wednesday, July 28, 2004. Name, Madelyn Elizabeth. Weight, 6 pounds 9 ounces. Third child, first daughter. Mrs. Fitchpatrick is the former Catinna Todd, daughter of Mary Todd of Vanduser and Jessie Todd of St. Louis. She is a respiratory therapist. Fitchpatrick is the son of Mark and Ramona Fitchpatrick of Blodgett, Mo. He is a nurse.
Daughter to Doug and Jean Popham of Tucson, Ariz., Northwest Medical Center in Tucson, 3:14 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 4, 2004. Name, Lauren Elise. Weight, 7 pounds 13 ounces. Second daughter. Mrs. Popham is the former Jean Spall, daughter of Karen Spall of Columbus, Neb., and Dick and Jane Spall of Pocatello, Idaho. Mr. and Mrs. Popham are clinical pharmacists at the Veterans Administration Hospital in Tucson. He is the son of Martin and Margaret Popham Needels of Cape Girardeau, and the late Ron Popham.
Daughter to LaTasha Watson of Cairo, Ill., Saint Francis Medical Center, 10:31 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 4, 2004. Name, Chantae Vonia Shalen Jakyria. Weight, 7 pounds 7.7 ounces. First child. Ms. Watson is the daughter of Vanessa Lawrence and Terry Lawrence of Cairo.
Daughter to James Robert and Nikki Rachelle Neel of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 1:46 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 5, 2004. Name, Kindal Nicole. Weight, 7 pounds 4.8 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Neel is the former Nikki Rodgers, daughter of Michael Rodgers of Cape Girardeau and Dixie Rodgers of Scott City. Neel is the son of Tom and Patty Pogue of Fredericktown, Mo. He is a route driver.
Daughter to Jason and Stacey Nicole Chicora of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 2:50 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 5, 2004. Name, Amaris Jade. Weight, 6 pounds 13 ounces. First child. Mrs. Chicora is the former Stacey McClard, daughter of Karen McClard of Cape Girardeau. She is a customer service representative. Chicora is the son of Charlotte Chicora of Southaven, Miss. He is a draftsman.
Daughter to Samemia Camecia Twiggs of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 12:18 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 7, 2004. Name, TyZharia Damiya. Weight, 7 pounds 1/2 ounce. Second child, first daughter. Ms. Twiggs is the daughter of Lisa Thomas and Sam Egson of Cape Girardeau.
Son to Tiffany Joy Storz of Benton, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 12:07 a.m. Sunday, Aug. 8, 2004. Name, Alan Joesph. Weight, 7 pounds 15.9 ounces. First child. Ms. Storz is the daughter of Angela Severns of Jackson and Kelly Unterburger of Fort Worth, Texas.