- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)23
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Police report 8/11/04
The following items were released Tuesday by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Michael A. Triplett, 17, 203 Lorimier St., was arrested on suspicion of failure to maintain property free of litter.
Yvonne Stewart, 45, 5634 Park Lane, St. Louis, was arrested on a city warrant for probation violation.
Bryan S. Kinder, Box 381A, Marquand, Mo., was arrested on city warrants for failure to appear in court.
David Carroll Epps, 53, 200 Bellevue St., was issued a summons for failure to maintain property free of litter.
Cash was reported taken following a burglary at the Dalhousie Golf Club, 302 Blackford St.
Wire was reported stolen from 646 Napa Circle.
Cigarettes were reported stolen from Schnucks, 19 S. Kingshighway. A suspect is in custody pending the filing of formal charges.
A heating pump, air handler and 50-foot copper line set were reported stolen from Sollinger Heating and Cooling of Woodburn, Ky., from 674/676 Napa Circle.
A pocket knife and video modulator were reported stolen from Wal-Mart, 3439 William St. A 16-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court in connection with the incident.
Gasoline was reported stolen from Amerimart, 120 W. Cape Rock Drive.
A wallet and its contents were reported stolen from 19 S. Kingshighway.
License plate stickers were reported stolen in the city limits.
A Cobra 148 GTL and Cobra mike were reported stolen at 2350 IndependenceSt.
Damage to a vehicle was reported in the city limits.
A wood post was reported damaged at 540 Juniper St.
A rear driver's side door of a vehicle was reported scratched at 1 S. Kingshighway.
A white 1994 Ford, Missouri license 703 WPC, was reported towed from 55 N. Benton St.