- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Local Red Cross sends five volunteers to Midwest storm areas
The Southeast Missouri Chapter of the American Red Cross is sending five local relief workers to assist in the aftermath of the recent deadly storms and flooding in the upper Midwest, according to a news release sent out today by the relief agency.
Local volunteers will assist in relief and recovery efforts in Wisconsin, Indiana and Iowa. The agency didn't give the names of the five local volunteers.