- Fatal-shooting victim ID'd; uncle said he tried to break up fight (9/29/16)29
- Driver charged with manslaughter in crash that killed 2 (9/27/16)
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Perryville High principal on leave; no reason given (9/28/16)9
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)9
- Cape man may lose eye after shovel beating, police say (9/25/16)2
- Animal-rescue group receives grant from rock star for spay, neuter assistance (9/28/16)1
- Monia pleads guilty to 9 counts of financial exploitation of elderly; dealings with murderer Joseph clarified (9/28/16)11
- Woman accused of pushing Wal-Mart employee after theft (9/27/16)
- Planning, design puts renovations of H-H building into hotel on hold (9/26/16)6
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Norma Lee Webb, of Marble Hill died Thursday, June 12, 2008.
She was born Nov. 30, 1947, daughter of Grover Cook and Aslee Long Cook.
She and Ray Webb were married April, 20, 1973 in Patton, Mo.
Webb was a member of Plainview 1st Congregational Methodist and volunteered with the Plainview Church Cancer Survivor Support Group.
Survivors include brother, Cecil Cook of Edwardsville, Mo.; three sisters, Naomi Null of Marble Hill, Gladys Walker of Fenton, Mo., Betty Campbell of Rochester, Ill.; a son, Joseph Webb of Lewisburg, Tenn.; two daughters, Betty Hines and Laura Coulter of Bowling Green, Ky.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. Saturday at Hutchings Funeral Chapel in Marble Hill.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Sunday at Plainview Church in Patton, with Rev. Jim Fulbright officiating.
Interment will be in Plainview Cemetery.