- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Norma Lee Webb, of Marble Hill died Thursday, June 12, 2008.
She was born Nov. 30, 1947, daughter of Grover Cook and Aslee Long Cook.
She and Ray Webb were married April, 20, 1973 in Patton, Mo.
Webb was a member of Plainview 1st Congregational Methodist and volunteered with the Plainview Church Cancer Survivor Support Group.
Survivors include brother, Cecil Cook of Edwardsville, Mo.; three sisters, Naomi Null of Marble Hill, Gladys Walker of Fenton, Mo., Betty Campbell of Rochester, Ill.; a son, Joseph Webb of Lewisburg, Tenn.; two daughters, Betty Hines and Laura Coulter of Bowling Green, Ky.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. Saturday at Hutchings Funeral Chapel in Marble Hill.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Sunday at Plainview Church in Patton, with Rev. Jim Fulbright officiating.
Interment will be in Plainview Cemetery.