- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
OLIVE BRANCH, Ill. -- Jerry Wayne Creacy, 59, of Pine Bluff, Ark., formerly of Olive Branch, died Wednesday, June 11, 2008, at Jefferson Regional Medical Center.
He was born Dec. 23, 1948, in Lyon, Kan., son of Orville "Bud" and Hazel Maxine Walker Creacy. He married Evelyn "Pee Wee" McBoom.
Creacy had been a forklift operator.
He served in the U.S. Navy.
Survivors include his wife; a daughter, Theresa Boybou; two brothers, James Creacy of Oklahoma, Meyrl Creacy of Hawaii; a sister, Dianna Richardson of Salt Lake City; and five grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents and a brother.
Graveside service will be at 11:30 a.m. today at Ada Valley Cemetery.
Ralph Robinson and Son Funeral Home in Pine Bluff is in charge of arrangements.
Announcement courtesy of Crain Funeral Home in Tamms, Ill.