- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
City transfer station to close for repairs Friday
The City of Cape Girardeau Public Works Department announced today the city's transfer station, located at 2500 South Sprigg St., will close at 1 p.m. on Friday, for needed repairs to the tipping floor.
The transfer station will resume normal hours of operation, 7 a.m. to 3:45 p.m. on Monday.
The repairs are necessary to maintain a clean and safe environment for our customers. Once the facility reopens please continue to use the detour from South Kingshighway to access the City's Transfer Station.