- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Daughter to Dustin Shawn and Michelle Marie Stokes of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 8:35 a.m. Tuesday, June 3, 2008. Name, Lydia Renea. Weight, 8 pounds, 2 ounces. Second daughter. Mrs. Stokes is the former Michelle O'Neal, daughter of Connie Jackson of Jackson. Stokes is the son of John and Marie Stokes of Cape Girardeau. He is employed at SEMO Box.
Son to Jason A. and Laura H. Rodewald of Perryville, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 12:02 p.m. Tuesday, June 3, 2008. Name, Cole Mason. Weight, 6 pounds, 6 ounces. Third child, second son. Mrs. Rodewald is the former Laura Moore, daughter of Paul and Joanne Moore of Perryville. Rodewald is the son of Joyce Rodewald of Perryville and Allen Rodewald of St. Mary, Mo. He is employed with Rodewald Farms.
Twin daughters to George Leon and Jessica LeeAnn Whitehead Jr. of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, Wednesday, June 4, 2008. Molly Lauren was born at 12:31 a.m. and weighed 5 pounds, 12 ounces. Lilly Marie was born at 12:44 a.m. and weighed 5 pounds, 3 ounces. Third and fourth daughters. Mrs. Whitehead is the former Jessica Benson, daughter of Peggy Benson of St. Louis. Whitehead is the son of Debbie and Jerry Renn of Cape Girardeau. He is employed at Rubbermaid.
Daughter to Andrew Keith and Tara Nicole Welker of Marble Hill, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 7:22 a.m. Wednesday, June 4, 2008. Name, MaKenzie Nicole. Weight, 8 pounds, 12 ounces. First child. Mrs. Welker is the former Tara Fulton, daughter of Jessie and Sonya Fulton of Patton, Mo. She is a teacher with Zalma School District. Welker is the son of Dennis and Debbie Welker of Marble Hill. He is a mechanic with Jackson School District.
Daughter to Christopher James and Sherri Lynn Shrum of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 8:25 a.m. Wednesday, June 4, 2008. Name, Natalie Paige. Weight, 7 pounds. Second daughter. Mrs. Shrum is the former Sherri Halter, daughter of Andy and Mary Ann Halter of Sikeston, Mo. She is employed at EML Inc. Shrum is the son of Jim and Ann Shrum of Cape Girardeau. He is employed by DSW Signs.