The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Ternell A. Clemons, 21, 2842 Independence St., Apt. 11, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear for nonsupport.
* Clarence Reed, 42, 2018 Mimosa Drive, No. 4, was arrested on suspicion of obstructing governmental functions and resisting arrest.
* A subject was in custody pending charges for domestic assault.
* A subject was in custody pending charges for false report, driving while revoked and failure to use turn signal.
* A subject was in custody pending charges for walking in street when sidewalk provided, failure to obey lawful order of law enforcement.
* John El Reed, 45, of Malden, Mo., was arrested on a Dunklin County warrant for failure to appear for nonsupport.
* A subject was in custody pending charges for operating a vehicle without a license.
* Winifred G. Richards, 26, 406 Sheridan Drive, Apt. H, was arrested on a Jefferson County warrant for failure to appear for traffic offenses.
* Robert S. Bowen, 19, of 625 Broadway, was issued a summons for possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* A debit card was reported stolen at 1852 Rampart St.
* A water heater and toilet were reported stolen at 1937 Spanish St.
* A purse was reported stolen at 1757 Dunklin St.
* A PlayStation and games were reported stolen at 2412 Masters Drive.
* A computer was reported stolen at 232 Shirley St.
* A lawn chair was reported stolen at 3042 Melrose St.
* D-Mart, 3276 William St., reported a theft of gasoline.
* Rhodes 101, 1624 N. Kingshighway, reported a theft of gasoline.
* Rhodes 101, 2109 William St., reported a theft of gasoline.
* A door and frame were reported damaged at 1830 Dunklin St.
* Damage to vehicle was reported in the 500 block of South Pacific Street.
* A tire damaged was reported at 1965 David Drive.
* A 17-year-old boy was placed in protective custody.
* A 33-year-old woman was placed in protective custody.
* An assist other agency was reported.
* Trespassing was reported.
* Use of a fraudulent credit device was reported.
* A domestic assault was reported.