- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)2
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)30
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)7
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)17
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Officials: Ash borer less of a problem here than in St. Louis (06/27/16)
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
Need to return to days of democracy
To the editor:
My hat is off to Jim Delay for his June 5 letter. Mr. Delay expressed my thoughts and sentiments exactly.
I pray that others will agree with our sentiments. Folks, we desperately need to return to the days of democracy and get rid of dirty politics.
A.B. STINKARD, Oak Ridge