- Man transitioning to woman killed herself in Cape City Jail in June; news comes from architect's pitch in Kansas (2/15/18)2
- Cape Girardeau businessman proposes redevelopment project; seeks taxing district to fund improvements (2/17/18)16
- Charges filed in Sunday murder; suspects in custody (2/14/18)2
- TJ's Burgers, Wings & Pizza expands with dining area in Fruitland (2/16/18)
- University Foundation to honor Talberts as Friends of the University (2/13/18)2
- Pence gets it right in response to attack on Christian faith (2/17/18)3
- Lovebirds for 80 years give advice: Trust, patience and 'Tell 'em you love 'em' (2/14/18)2
- Jackson schools to install artificial turf on football, soccer fields (2/14/18)
- Major case squad activated to investigate shooting death in Cape (2/13/18)
- Jackson schools purchased former orchard land, will lease for farming for now (2/15/18)
Shootings leave 3 dead in St. Louis
ST. LOUIS (AP) -- Four more people are dead in St. Louis in three separate shootings.
The first happened around 7:30 p.m. Monday. Police say a man was found shot in the side. He was rushed to a hospital and later died.
Another fatal shooting happened around 3:30 a.m. Tuesday. Officers say the victim was robbed and shot on the porch of a boarding home.
Shortly after dawn Tuesday, two men were shot to death in the city's Hyde Park neighborhood. One victim was found shot outside the home. The second was found near the street.
Information from: KSDK-TV, http://www.ksdk.com