- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
CHAFFEE, Mo. — Thomas Elwood Hodge, 73, of Chaffee died Monday, June 9, 2008, at Monticello House in Jackson.
He was born Aug. 16, 1934, at Leemon, Mo., son of Elery Lee and Lora Delo Dunn Hodge.
Hodge was a member of First Baptist Church.
Survivors include two brothers, John Hodge of Kennett, Mo., Richard Hodge of Chaffee; and a sister, Nelda Gross of Leemon.
He was preceded in death by his parents, four brothers and two sisters.
Visitation will be from 9 a.m. to service time today at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. today at the chapel, with the Rev. Watis Harrell officiating. Burial will be in Pleasant Hill Cemetery at Fruitland.