- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)26
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
JONESBORO, Ill. — Beverly Mayberry, 50, of Jonesboro died Sunday, June 8, 2008, at her home.
She was born March 4, 1958, in Anna, Ill., daughter of Holly E. and Ruby Garrett Treece. She and Wayne E. Mayberry were married Sept. 12, 1975, near Jonesboro.
Mayberry attended Cornerstone Church in Cape Girardeau.
Survivors include her husband; a son, Cody Mayberry of Jonesboro; a daughter, Patricia Prater of Reno, Nev.; and two brothers, Jack and Danny Treece of Jonesboro.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at Rendleman and Hileman Funeral Home in Jonesboro.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. at the funeral home, with the Revs. Stephen Clardy and Roger Moore officiating. Burial will be in Valley Mission Cemetery.