- Feds ask judge to impose $6.5 million punishment for Cape surgeon (12/7/17)9
- Harbor Freight Tools plans to move ahead with Cape Girardeau store (12/5/17)2
- Former Wimpy's Drive-In owner Freeman Lewis dies (12/9/17)2
- Business Notebook: Yule Log Cabin gets home feel honestly (12/4/17)
- Makeover at the movies: Transformation complete inside Cape theater (12/8/17)4
- Sugarfire Cape barbecue restaurant to open June 2018 (12/7/17)
- Fire displaces family of seven (12/5/17)1
- Fruitland Army veteran spends weeks helping in ravaged Puerto Rico (12/5/17)2
- Pedestrian struck on Broadway (12/11/17)4
- Jury convicts Scott City man who confessed to murder; girlfriend's testimony corroborates confession (12/9/17)
Power restored to more than 300 AmerenUE customers in Cape
Power has been restored to the over 350 AmerenUE customers who experienced an outage early this afternoon.
The outage was caused by a tree falling on power lines on Henderson Avenue near its intersection with Dunklin Street, said Mike Cleary, a spokesman for AmerenUE.
The utility's Web site reported as many as 358 customers were without service in the 63701 ZIP code this afternoon for about two hours.