- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Rediger - 50 years
Harry and Fran Rediger of Cape Girardeau celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a reception at the Marquette Tower, hosted by their children and grandchildren.
The Redigers were married June 8, 1958, at First Methodist Church in Seward, Neb.
They have four children, Cindy Propst of Cape Girardeau, Kathy Sedlacek and Doug Rediger of St. Louis, and Michelle Burris of Little Elm, Texas. They have six grandchildren, Amber, Tyler and Trevor Propst, Katie and Kelly Sedlacek, and Cameron Burris.