- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Bonney - 50 years
Mr. and Mrs. Donald L. Bonney of Cape Girardeau are celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary today with an open house at St. Paul Lutheran Church in Jackson. Hosts are their children.
Bonney and Darlene L. Fiedler were married June 8, 1958, at Zion Lutheran Church in Pocahontas, by the Rev. R.M. Jank. Maid of honor was Shirley Bock Bonney and best man was Larry Bollinger.
The couple has four children, Cindy Lichtenegger of Jackson, Mark Bonney of Cape Girardeau, Kevin Bonney of Van Buren, Mo., and David Bonney of San Antonio, Texas. They have three grandchildren, Courtney Bonney of Bloomington, Ind., Kelley and Cheryl Lichtenegger of Jackson.