- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Britt - Seabaugh
Claudia Ann Britt and Michael Earl Seabaugh exchanged vows May 10, 2008, at Victory Life Center United Pentecostal Church in Oran, Mo. The Rev. Brian Flanigan performed the ceremony. Pianist was Christy Flanigan.
The bride is the daughter of Tim and Jackie Britt of Granite City, Ill. The groom is the son of Lorene and Hank Murray of Morley, Mo., and Jay and Angelena Seabaugh of Scott City.
Maid of honor was Mindy Smith of Granite City.
Jason Smith of Cape Girardeau was best man. Ushers were Daniel Murray of Scott City and Mickey Murray of Morley, brothers of the groom.
Candlelighters were mothers of the bride and groom.
Flower girl was Elizabeth Mase of Glen Carbon, Ill., cousin of the bride. Ringbearer was Rylan Murray of Scott City, nephew of the groom.
Kathy Griffith of St. Louis attended the guest book.
The reception was held at the Jaycee Hall in Oran. Servers were Louise Dollins, Sarah Reudrich and Tonya Hodge.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner May 9 in the church fellowship hall.
Mrs. Seabaugh is a graduate of Granite City High School. She is employed at Hush Puppies in Sikeston, Mo.
The groom is a graduate of Oran High School. He is employed at Lambert's Cafe in Sikeston.
After a wedding trip to Big Springs, the couple resides in Morley.