- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
PERRYVILLE, Mo. — Diana M. Otte, 75, of Brewer, Mo., died Saturday, June 7, 2008, at Perry Oaks Manor in Perryville.
She was born Oct. 7, 1932, at Ste Genevieve, Mo., daughter of Ernest J. and Emelia Grass Basler. She and Joseph V. Otte were married July 10, 1954.
She was a member of Christ the Savior Catholic Church in Brewer.
Survivors include her husband of Brewer; four sons, Ernest Otte of Rushville, Ind., Joseph Otte of Jackson, Donald Otte of Garland, Texas, Ronald Otte of Cape Girardeau; a daughter, Susan Bollam of Florissant, Mo.; a sister, Mary Lou Williams of Broken Bow, Okla.; a brother, James Basler of Pevely, Mo.; five grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren.
Friends may call from 5 to 8 p.m. Monday at Miller Family Funeral Home in Perryville.
The funeral will be at 6 p.m. Monday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Bill Rhinehart officiating.
Burial will be private.