- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
JONESBORO, Ill. -- Sue Bunch, 67, of Jonesboro died Wednesday, Aug. 4, 2004, at her home.
She was born Aug. 8, 1936, in Cobden, Ill., daughter of Walter G. and Mildred P. Burris Hill. She married Leon Bunch.
Bunch was a member of Faith Assembly Church at Wolf Lake, Ill.
Survivors include her husband; two daughters, Cheryl Manus of Jonesboro, Valerine Bevil of Lick Creek, Ill.; three sons, Rick and Martin Bunch of Jonesboro, Darryl Bunch of Anna, Ill.; four sisters, Billie Alley of Macomb, Ill., Norma Lemaster of Florida, Betty Toler of Jonesboro, Shirley Rendleman of Indiana; a brother, Bob Hill of Anna; and 11 grandchildren.
Friends may call at Hileman Funeral Home today from 1 p.m. to service time.
The funeral will be at 3 p.m. today at the funeral home, with the Rev. Jim Stamp officiating. Burial will be in Ebenezer Hall Cemetery.