- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
NEW HAMBURG, Mo.-- Lauren Renee Sydenstricker and Dr. Brian Keith Heuring were united in marriage May 29, 2004, at St. Lawrence Catholic Church. The Rev. Scott Sunnenberg performed the ceremony. Pianist was Dawn Dowd of St. Louis, and vocalist was Kari Lape of New Hamburg.
The bride is the daughter of Jana Sydenstricker of Shelbina, Mo., and Roger Sydenstricker of Dallas, Texas. The groom is the son of Norman and Dorothy Heuring of New Hamburg.
Maid of honor was Brooke Sydenstricker of Columbia, Mo., sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Kara Heuring of New Hamburg, sister of the groom; Crystal Oetting of Eudora, Kan., Christina Wilburn of Cincinnati, Ohio, Carisa Berti and Marcia Thrasher of Columbia, and Maria Eagan of Shelbina.
Jon Heuring of New Hamburg was his brother's best man. Groomsmen were Norman Joe Heuring, brother of the groom; Jarret Moore, cousin of the groom; and Justin Vetter, all of New Hamburg; Clark Cossou of Chaffee, Mo.; Ty Crain of Monroe City, Mo., and Lucas Whitney of Columbia. Ushers were Jamie Essner of New Hamburg, Jarrett Milam and Andy Mack of Benton, Mo., Mikael Orchard of Mountain View, Mo., and Kurt LaBelle of Quincy, Ill.
Ringbearer was Devin Heuring, nephew and godson of the groom, and Kody Moore, cousin and godson of the groom.
Guest book attendants were Traci Priggel and Angie Bailey.
Following the ceremony, a dinner and dance reception was held at the parish center. Servers were Nikki Heuring, Dorothy Deason, Brittany Ponder, Malinda Milam, Toni Vetter and Leonna Heuring.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner May 28 at their home.
Mrs. Heuring is a 1997 graduate of South Shelby High School in Shelbina. She received a bachelor's degree in broadcast journalism from the University of Missouri-Columbia in 2001. She is a reporter with KFVS TV-12 in Cape Girardeau.
The groom is a 1997 graduate of Kelly High School at Benton. He is a 2004 graduate of the University of Missouri-Columbia College of Veterinary Medicine. He is a veterinarian at Ulrich Veterinary Clinic in Dongola, Ill.
The couple is residing in Anna, Ill.