- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Michael McKnight, 53, died Monday, June 2, 2008, at Clearview Nursing Center in Sikeston.
He was born Feb. 4, 1955, in Memphis, Tenn., son of Buster and Betty Joe Freshour McKnight.
McKnight was a member of Shady Acres Church of Christ and worked as a project manager for PB2 Architecture and Design in Rogers, Ark.
Survivors include a son, Michael McKnight II of Benton, Mo.; his mother, Betty Colwell of Sikeston; a sister, Rose Smith of Sikeston; and a grandchild.
He was preceded in death by a brother.
Visitation will be from noon to service time Monday at Ponder Funeral Home.
A memorial service will be held at 1 p.m. Monday at the funeral home. Pat Hogan will officiate.