- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Daughter to Gaylord Lynn Cook and Beverly Ann Yount of Marble Hill, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 10:35 p.m. Wednesday, July 28, 2004. Name, Trinity Audessa. Weight, 7 pounds 9 ounces. Ms. Yount is the daughter of Larry Yount and Diana Yount of Marble Hill. Cook is the son of Mary Cook of Marble Hill, and the late David Cook Sr.
Daughter to Ronald Edward and Valerie Charlene Rickman Jr. of Scott City, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 3:30 p.m. Thursday, July 29, 2004. Name, Taylor Julianne. Weight, 5 pounds 8 ounces. Second daughter. Mrs. Rickman is the former Valerie Laakso, daughter of David and Charlene Goett of Omaha, Neb. She is a cardiovascular perfusionist at Southeast Hospital. Rickman is the son of Ronald and Julie Rickman Sr. of Bellevue, Neb. He is a network technician with Automation Services Co.
Daughter to Brent R. and Angela L. Pry of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 7:42 a.m. Friday, July 30, 2004. Name, Jillian M. Weight, 6 pounds 8 ounces. Second daughter. Mrs. Pry is the daughter of Regina Hanner of Bloomfield, Mo. Pry is the son of Harry and Dorothy Pry and Paulette Moss, all of Cape Girardeau. He is employed at Ryan's Family Steak House.
Son to Christopher Adam and Della Kay Moore of Scott City, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 2:58 p.m. Friday, July 30, 2004. Name, Joshua Michael. Weight, 7 pounds 2 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Moore is the former Della Shuffit, daughter of Della Hamm and John Shuffit of Scott City. Moore is the son of Rick Moore and Vanessa Moore of Benton, Mo. He is employed at Havco Wood Products.
Daughter to Jeremy Michael and Jamie Beth Barton of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 8:20 p.m. Friday, July 30, 2004. Name, Katrina Renee. Weight, 6 pounds. Mrs. Barton is the former Jamie Richardson, daughter of John and Elaine Richardson of Cape Girardeau. Barton is the son of Frank Barton of Tilden, Ill., and Michelle Herschbach of Perryville, Mo.