- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
JONESBORO, Ill. -- Hans E. Greiving, 60, of Jonesboro died Tuesday, Aug. 3, 2004, at Des Peres Hospital in St. Louis.
He was born Feb. 11, 1944, in Chicago Heights, Ill., son of Carl and Herminah Langhans Greiving.
Greiving worked for Keystone Wire and Steel.
Survivors include a son, Jeff Greiving of Jonesboro; a daughter, Wendy Greiving of Makanda, Ill.; a stepdaughter, Barbara Doublin of Anna, Ill.; two stepsons, Jim Lacy of Makanda and Brian Lacy of Anna; a brother, Carl Greiving of Dyer, Ind.; four grandchildren, four stepsisters, and a stepbrother.
Friends may call at Hileman Funeral Home in Jonesboro from 9 to 11 a.m. Saturday.
A graveside service and burial will follow in Friendship Cemetery at Dongola, Ill. The Rev. Dan Yeager will officiate.