- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape police report 8/06/04
The following items were released Thursday by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Arrests Michael C. Criddle, 17, 1005 Jefferson St., was arrested on suspicion of stealing.
Penny S. Moore, 43, Box 783, Advance, Mo., was arrested on two Stoddard County warrants for failure to appear in court.
Ricky D. Abernathy, 44, 431 Olive St., Apt. 1, was arrested on an Iron County warrant for failure to appear in court.
Theft Gasoline was reported stolen from Jasper's, 1008 N. Kingshighway.
Four DVD box sets and clothing were reported stolen from Wal-Mart, 3439 William St., They were later recovered and two suspects are in custody pending the filing of formal charges.
A boy's silver 20-inch Pacific Mohan bicycle was reported stolen from 38 N. Hanover St.
Medication was reported stolen from BP Amoco, 3276 William St.
Burglary: Sonic, 2126 Broadway, reported a burglary.
An attempted burglary was reported at 1403 N. Kingshighway.
A boy's black 20-inch bicycle with chrome handlebars was reported found at 1126 N. Sprigg St.