The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department.
* An assault was reported near Themis and Hanover streets.
* Jasper's, 10 S. West End Blvd., reported two thefts of fuel.
* Jasper's, 1008 N. Kingshighway, reported a theft of fuel.
* Shell, 3415 William St., reported a theft of fuel.
* Nearly Perfect Shoes, 209 S. Kingshighway, reported a theft of shoes.
* A CD player faceplate was reported stolen at 1113 N. Fountain St.
* A purse was reported stolen at 3093 William St.
* A debit card was reported stolen at 1448 N. Kingshighway.
* CDs, a speaker box and an amplifier were reported stolen at 1117 Patricia St. A window was also reported broken.
* A vehicle was reported damaged at 829 S. Kingshighway.
* A door was reported damaged at 1416 N. Spanish St.
* Sodomy was reported.
* A one-vehicle accident was reported near Bellevue and Pacific streets. A utility pole was reported broken and a phone box was reported damaged.
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department.
* Richard L. Phillips, 38, 215 W. Vale Drive, received a summons for a seat belt violation.
* A theft was reported in the 300 block of East Adams Street.
* A theft was reported in the 1800 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* Property damage was reported in the 300 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* A court order violation was reported in the 600 block of August Street.
* A request to check the welfare was received from the 3600 block of East Jackson Boulevard.