- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)26
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Bonnie Fay Crain Wilcox, 87, of Cape Girardeau died Saturday, May 31, 2008, in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Dec. 23, 1920, in Columbus, Kan., daughter of John and Frances Sales Crain. She and Homer Carl Wilcox were married Jan. 26, 1939. He died Aug. 2, 2000.
Wilcox was a member of First Christian Church of Columbus.
Survivors include her two daughters, Carolyn Taylor and Connie Gibson, both of Cape Girardeau; two sisters, Wamyth Geasland of Springfield, Mo., Charlea Harwood of Broken Arrow, Okla.; a brother, Harlan Crain of Pittsburg, Kan.; three grandchildren; and seven great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her husband, two brothers and five sisters.
Visitation will be 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. Tuesday at Simpson Funeral Home in Columbus.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home. Burial will be in Park Cemetery in Columbus, with the Rev. Dan Haggard officiating.
A memorial service will be held at 2:30 p.m. Sunday at Abbey Road Christian Church in Cape Girardeau.