- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Kathryn M. Churchman, 75, of St. Paul, Minn., died Friday, May 23, 2008, at Regions Hospital in St. Paul.
She was born Dec. 22, 1932, in St. Louis, daughter of Conway J. and Marie E. (Hilger) Schindler. She was married to James Churchman.
Churchman was a graduate of St. Vincent de Paul School.
Survivors include a son, James Churchman of Kansas City, Mo.; three daughters, Julie Glenn of St. Louis, Mary Kathryn Churchman of Brooklin Park, Minn., and Elizabeth Whelan; a brother, John Schindler of Perryville, Mo.; a sister, Mary Cecile Dalton; and two grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents, husband, and a brother.
A private graveside service was held at Mount Hope Cemetery in Perryville.