- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Vickery - Wist
Erin Elizabeth Vickery and Jeffrey Travis Wist were married Nov. 17, 2007, at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church in Cape Girardeau. The Rev. David Hulshof performed the ceremony. Organist was Teresa Maurer, violinist was Liesl Schoenberger, and vocalist was Alan Bruns, all of Cape Girardeau.
The bride is the daughter of Jim and Suzie Vickery of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of David and Patricia Wist of Lake St. Louis, Mo.
Maid of honor was Courtney Vickery and matron of honor was Jessica Worley, both of St. Louis and sisters of the bride. Bridesmaids were Sara Wist of Lake St. Louis, sister of the groom, and Dana Vickery of St. Louis, cousin of the bride.
Scott Fetterman of Platte City, Mo., was best man. Groomsmen were Michael Carpenter, Mark Payne and Peter Eichholz, all of St. Louis. Ushers were Matt Worley, brother-in-law of the bride, and Ryne Vickery, cousin of the bride, both of St. Louis.
The reception was held at the Marquette.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Nov. 16 at Bella Italia.
Mrs. Wist received a bachelor of journalism degree from the University of Missouri-Columbia. She is employed at Preferred Capital Lending in St. Louis.
The groom received a juris doctorate from the university. He is employed at South and Associates in St. Louis.
After a cruise to the Caribbean, the couple resides in St. Louis.