- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape/Jackson police reports 8/5/04
The following items were released Wednesday by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
DWIs Lee Ann Shannon, 27, 339 S. Lorimier St., Apt. B, was arrested on a Poplar Bluff warrant for driving while intoxicated.
John Marshall Hanners, 20 Creech St., Troy, Mo., was arrested on a Poplar Bluff warrant for driving while intoxicated, and on a Clark County warrant for driving under revocation.
Arrests Roderick Quenteen Tutson, 17, 3516 Pryor, Memphis, Tenn., was arrested on suspicion of tampering.
Willie Lee Miles, 41, 4605 Airways, Apt. 4, Memphis, Tenn., was arrested on suspicion of stealing and domestic assault.
Frank Dewayne Vogler, 33, 1115 Bloomfield Road, was arrested on suspicion of peace disturbance.
Robert Earl Jackson, no age given, 1107 Bloomfield Road, was arrested on suspicion of peace disturbance.
Charles Douglas Tart, 34, 1115 Bloomfield Road, was arrested on suspicion of peace disturbance.
Patricia Rachelle Carnell, 24, 214 Keeley St., Apt. 5, Scott City, was arrested on a Stoddard County warrant for insufficient funds fraud, on a Butler County warrant for failure to appear for bad checks and on a Butler County warrant for failure to appear for DWI.
Gary T. Lyons, 33, 402 N. Johnson St., Charleston, Mo., was arrested on a city warrant for failure to appear in court.
Summonses Deborah M. Maingi, 22, 333 N. Frederick St., Apt. 203, was issued a summons for prohibited practices.
Jason C. Pruitt, 30, 320 N. Fountain St., was issued a summons for a health and sanitation offense.
Daniel Joseph Siebert, 21, 1825 Bloomfield Road, was issued a summons for possession of a controlled substance.
Thefts A gas tank full of gas was reported stolen from 1325 Margaret St.
An air conditioner was reported stolen at 7 N. Park St.
A purse and its contents were reported stolen at 3439 William St.
A lawn mower was reported stolen from 1217 N. Water St.
A vehicle was reported damaged in the 500 block of Broadway.
A vehicle window was reported broken at 11631 New Madrid St.
A 1994 tan Cadillac, Missouri license 634-WPA, earlier reported stolen, was recovered at 2623 Jan Drive.
A firearm was reported found under the old Mississippi River bridge.
A 15-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court for stealing following a complaint from Famous-Barr, 100 West Park Mall.
A soda machine key was reported found at 1301 Jefferson St.
A motor scooter was reported found in the city limits.
A gray 1989 Buick Century, Illinois license 5347513, was reported abandoned at 2806 Independence St.Jackson
The following items were released Wednesday by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Bradley Gregory, 27, 124 County Road 465, Jackson, was issued a summons for driving without valid motorcycle license.
Police received a report of a firearm discharged in the 300 block of South Georgia Street.
A fireworks violation was reported in the 1300 block of Clover Street.