- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Daughter to Michael Adrian and Lindsey Jo Dawes of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 12:24 p.m. Sunday, May 4, 2008. Name, Ashlyn Evan. Weight, 6 pounds, 11 ounces. First child. Mrs. Dawes is the former Lindsey Walker, daughter of Jim and Sally Walker of Jackson. She is employed at Cardiovascular Consultants. Dawes is the son of Mike and Lois Dawes of Marlow, Okla.
Son to Dr. Gregory W. and Sheree L. Pursley of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 7:22 a.m. Monday, May 12, 2008. Name, Izaac Gregory. Weight, 8 pounds, 12 ounces. Second child, first son. Mrs. Pursley is the former Sheree Steimel, daughter of Brenda Steimel-Loos and Keith Loos of St. Charles, Mo., and Ben Steimel of O'Fallon, Mo. She is employed at CP McGinty Jewelers Inc. Pursley is the son of John and Darlene Pursley of Lonedell, Mo. He is owner of Pursley Chiropractic.
Son to Codi Alan Nielsen and April Lynn Davenport of Marble Hill, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 4:48 p.m. Tuesday, May 13, 2008. Name, Evan Lane. Weight, 7 pounds, 5 ounces. First child. Ms. Davenport is the daughter of Donna Jackson and Richard Jackson of Marble Hill. Nielsen is the son of Cynthia Nielsen and Russell Nielsen of Marble Hill. He is employed at Quade's Masonry.
Daughter to Dr. Andrew Ecklund and Adrienne Irene West of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 5:21 p.m. Tuesday, May 13, 2008. Name, Erika Karen. Weight, 8 pounds, 4 ounces. Fifth child, third daughter. Mrs. West is the former Adrienne McGonigle, daughter of Dr. Jim and Clara McGonigle of Longboat Key, Fla. West is the son of Gary and Karen West of Chesterfield, Mo. He is employed at Cape Radiology Group.
Daughter to Matthew Robert and Brandi Nichole Bass of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 3 p.m. Wednesday, May 14, 2008. Name, Bailey Nichole. Weight, 7 pounds, 1 ounce. Fourth child, first daughter. Mrs. Bass is the former Brandi Brown, daughter of Ron and Penny Bowers and Rick and Micki Brown, all of Cape Girardeau. She is self-employed with SEMO Recreational Leagues. Bass is the son of Robert Bass of St. Peters, Mo., and Ron and Marsha Candrl of St. Charles, Mo. He is an electrician with BIS Fru-Con.