- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Maggie Spradling, 82, of Cape Girardeau died Tuesday, Aug. 3, 2004, at Saint Francis Medical Center.
She was born May 21, 1922, at Matthews, Mo., daughter of Charles H. and Letha Irene Haney Spalding. She and Homer Spradling were married July 30, 1942, in Cape Girardeau. He died March 26, 2003.
Spradling was a graduate of Matthews High School.
Survivors include two sons, Gary Spradling of San Diego, Calif., David Spradling of O'Fallon, Ill.; a daughter, Judith Richeson of Kingwood, Texas; seven grandchildren; and a great-granddaughter.
She was preceded in death by two brothers and three sisters.
Friends may call at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home from 1 to 3 p.m. Friday.
A committal service will follow at Cape County Memorial Park Mausoleum.