- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Police report 5/28/08
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Scott B. Holyman, 30, of Corning, Ark., was arrested on three Cape Girardeau warrants for contempt of court for failure to pay fines for no operator's license, seat-belt violation and possession of a controlled substance.
* Antonio E. Johnson, 18, 4 N. Pindwood Lane, No. 4, was arrested on a Stoddard County warrant for failure to appear for driving without a valid license and a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear for driving while suspended.
* Tony L. Thompson, 41, 501 S. Middle St., was arrested on a Massac County, Ill., warrant for failure to appear for assault.
* Glen D. Welch, 37, 318 N. Sprigg St., was arrested on a parole and probation warrant for parole violation.
* Samantha J. Watkins, 22, of Morley, Mo., was arrested on Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for suspended operator's license.
* John D. Adams, 24, of Benton, Mo., and Brujae L. Lane, 19, of 501 Louis St., were issued summonses in connection with a peace disturbance.
* A white Mazda B2200 was reported stolen at 341 S. Sprigg St.
* An amplifier was reported stolen at 2407 Albert St.
* Huck's, 353 S. Kingshighway, reported a theft of gasoline.
* An assault was reported.
* An assault was reported.
* A 14-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court for property damage.
* Capaha Bank, 3168 William St, reported counterfeiting.
* A fraudulent attempt to obtain a controlled substance was reported.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A 16-year-old boy was issued a summons for being a minor in possession of tobacco.
* an assault was reported in the 1300 block of Primrose Lane.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 2000 block of Old Toll Road.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 900 block of West Independence Street.
* A domestic disturbance was reported in the 700 block of Oak Street.
* Harassment was reported in the 600 block of August Street.