- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)23
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape fire report 08/04/04
Firefighters responded to the following items on Monday: At 6:57 p.m., an emergency medical service at 1312 N. West End Blvd.
At 11:15 p.m., an emergency medical service at 719 William St.
Firefighters responded to the following items on Tuesday:
At 9:40 a.m., an alarm sounding at 2551 Bloomfield Road.
At 11:07 a.m., a motor vehicle accident at mile marker 96 on Interstate 55.
At 12:30 p.m., an emergency medical service at Themis and Water streets.
At 2:21 p.m., an emergency medical service at 1908 Brink St.