- Compliance check results in underage citations at four Cape bars (7/19/17)1
- Former Sikeston DPS director denies knowing about allegations against detective (7/20/17)1
- 49-year-old homicide victim found in Cape (7/20/17)
- Isle Casino to host wide-ranging career fair Wednesday (7/16/17)
- Lying police? Missing files, lost evidence: Newspaper investigation reveals glaring details in David Robinson case (7/16/17)2
- Buffalo Wild Wings to hold fundraiser Wednesday for ailing Cape officer (7/19/17)1
- At least one Perryville cop disciplined for misconduct (7/20/17)1
- Sikeston detective's files about murder suspect missing from DPS (7/18/17)1
- Witnesses make claims of officer corruption in Box/Robinson case (7/17/17)1
- More details emerge in Perryville police-misconduct case (7/21/17)
Strong earthquake kills 3 in Colombia
BOGOTA, Colombia -- A strong earthquake has shaken Colombia's capital, killing three people and injuring eight.
The U.S. Geological Survey says the magnitude 5.6 quake started around 1:20 p.m. Saturday afternoon and lasted for 40 seconds. The quake was centered about 33 miles southeast of Bogota.
Colombian Interior Minister Carlos Holguin confirmed that three people were killed and eight injured.
Phone systems were down briefly.