- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Police Report 5/25/08
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Christopher Kuykendall, 23, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Dyrek Merriweather, 30, was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault.
* Clyde Milner, 26, was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault.
* A 50-year-old man was in custody pending formal charges on suspicion of driving while revoked and false declaration.
* Schnucks, 19 S. Kingshighway, reported a theft.
* BP, 3276 William St., reported a theft.
* A theft was reported at 1828 New Madrid St.
* Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported a theft of fuel.
* A burglary was reported at 119 N. Ellis St. Electronics were reported stolen in the break-in.
* A burglary was reported at 45 S. West End Blvd. Electronics were reported stolen in the break-in.
* A burglary was reported at 2525 Kenneth Drive. A wallet and shoes were reported stolen in the break-in.
* A vehicle window was reported damaged at 3440 Lowes Drive.
* Child neglect was reported.
* Amerimart, 865 N. Kingshighway, reported trespassing. A man was in custody pending formal charges in connection with the complaint.
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Joseph C. Wiggins, 17, 778 Royal Lake Drive, Cape Girardeau, received a summons for littering in the city park.
* An assault was reported in the area of Parkview Street.
* A theft was reported in the 900 block of Old Cape Road.
* A domestic disturbance was reported in the 600 block of West Main Street.