- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Little - Hampton
Leigh Ann Little and Chad Jeremy Hampton were married Jan. 5, 2008, at Illmo Baptist Church in Scott City. Brent Anderson performed the ceremony. Carol Lucy ministered during communion.
The bride is the daughter of Jerry Little of Arnold, Mo., and Myrna Little of Kelso, Mo. The groom is the son of James and Marilyn Hampton of Cape Girardeau, formerly of Hemet, Calif.
Maid of honor was Rhonda Richardson and matron of honor was Renee Brown, both of Cleveland, Tenn. Bridesmaids were Lisa Little of Chaffee, Mo., sister-in-law of the bride, and Lynn Swinford of Plano, Texas.
Charles Hayes of Hemet was best man. Groomsmen were Chad Bles of Jackson; Mike Little of Chaffee, brother of the bride; and Aaron Anderson of Cape Girardeau. Ushers were Ryan and Eric Lutes of Scott City.
Junior bride and groom were Lexi Hennecke and Christopher Hayes. Lexi is the daughter of Robert and Tina Hennecke of Scott City. Christopher is the son of Charles Hayes.
Candlelighters were mothers of the bride and groom.
Flower girl was Kayla Kiser, daughter of Mike and Lisa Little of Chaffee and niece of the bride. Ringbearer was Caleb Hayes, son of Charles Hayes.
Guest book attendants were Deena and Lilly Glenn of Charleston, Mo., cousins of the bride.
The reception was held in the church fellowship hall. Servers were Lana Arnzen, Linda Anderson, Judy Voepel, Jennifer Bles, Jean Goodman, Jean Simpson, Helen Ham, Donna Lutes and Martha Nothdurft.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Jan. 4 at the church.
Mrs. Hampton is a 1990 graduate of Scott City High School, attended Southeast Missouri State University and has a master's degree in nursing. She is a family nurse practitioner at Cross Trails Medical Center.
The groom is a 1996 graduate of West Valley High School in Hemet, and served in the U.S. Army. He is pursuing a Christian music ministry.
After a wedding trip to Las Vegas, Nev., the couple resides in Cape Girardeau.