- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Biri - Niswonger
Walter and Linda Biri of Jackson announce the engagement of their daughter, Sarah Elizabeth Biri, to Joseph Myles Niswonger. He is the son of John and Lisa Niswonger of Gordonville.
Biri is a 2001 graduate of Jackson High School, and received a bachelor of science degree in business administration from Southeast Missouri State University. She is a deposit support representative at Banterra Bank.
Niswonger is a 2000 graduate of Jackson High School, and received a bachelor of science degree in business administration from Southeast. He is a supervisor at Best Buy.
An Aug. 23 wedding is planned at Immaculate Conception Catholic Church in Jackson.