- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Truman O. Mouser, 64, of Jackson died Friday, May 23, 2008, at his home.
He was born Oct. 19, 1943, in Arbor, Mo., son of Edward O. and Clora F. Dees Mouser. He and Linda Cook were married April 16, 1982.
Mouser was a designer with the former Florsheim Shoe Co. in Cape Girardeau, and then worked 21 years in manufactured home sales, retiring in 2006. He was a member of Northside Gospel Assembly in Cape Girardeau.
Survivors include his wife; two sons, Danny Brown of Cape Girardeau, Lannie Abernathy of Memphis, Tenn.; two daughters, Jennifer Bien of Dexter, Mo., Debbie Robinson of Advance, Mo.; two brothers, Bob Mouser of Oran, Mo., Jerry Mouser of Paducah, Ky.; three sisters, Bernice Walton of Jackson, Norma Goetz of Fenton, Mo., Marietta Wren of Cape Girardeau; and 10 grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by a daughter, two brothers and his parents.
Friends may call from noon to time of service today at Northside Gospel Assembly.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. today at the church, with the Rev. Winferd Wren officiating. Burial will be in Russell Heights Cemetery in Jackson.
McCombs Funeral Home in Jackson is in charge of arrangements.