- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Linda J. Slusher, 66, of Jackson died Wednesday, May 21, 2008, at Jackson Manor.
Survivors include two sons, Frank Slusher of Modesto, Calif., Robbie Slusher of Jackson; a sister, Nancy Ginn; seven grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. Tuesday at Fey Funeral Home in Mehlville, Mo.
The funeral will be at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home. Burial will be in St. Trinity Cemetery.