- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)26
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Tonya Dale Manker, 40, of Sikeston died Thursday, May 22, 2008, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Jan. 12, 1968, in St. Louis, daughter of Norman Dale Manker and Kathy Tabaka.
Manker moved to Sikeston from St. Louis in 1992. She attended Cornerstone Church in Bertrand.
Survivors include three daughters, Tousha Tabaka of Sikeston, Tammy Rogers of Corning, Ark., Tanya Harris of Sikeston; her father of Sikeston; her mother of Corning; a brother, Danny Schuff of Cape Girardeau; a half brother, Tony Tabaka of Weston, Mo.; a half sister, Teressa Wosley of Chicago; a granddaughter, Jaden Tabaka of Sikeston; and grandparents, James and Berniece Harris of Sikeston and Ruby Willis of Corning.
She was preceded in death by a grandfather.
Friends may call from 10 a.m. to service time today at McMikle Funeral Home in Charleston, Mo.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. today at the funeral home, with the Rev. David Cullen officiating. Burial will be in Anniston Cemetery.