- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)36
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Sarah Elizabeth Koerber and Drew Hayes Puls were married April 17, 2004, at Francine's Gardens in Cape Girardeau. Dan Usher performed the ceremony. Music was by Mark Rees of Jackson. Vocalists were Jeremy Koerber of St. Louis and Mark Rees.
Parents of the couple are Richard and Susan Koerber of Jackson, and Van and Pat Puls of Naples, Fla.
Matron of honor was Beth Koerber of St. Louis, sister-in-law of the bride. Bridesmaid was Mindy Clay of Jackson.
Jasen Wessell of Jackson was best man. Groomsman was Brent Lichtenegger of Jackson. Ushers were Jeremy Koerber and Shannon Puls.
Flower girl and ringbearer were Addison and Gage Puls of Jackson, children of the groom.
Jeanna Kirn and Julie Proffer attended the guest book.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at the gardens.
The rehearsal dinner was held April 16 at Celebrations.
Mrs. Puls is a stylist at Studio Designs in Cape Girardeau.
The groom is employed with StockSelector.com.
The couple is residing in Jackson.