- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)32
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Stacy A. Robinson and Wally Goza were married Sept. 6, 2003, at the home of John and Myrtle Thele in Marble Hill, Mo. The Rev. Roy Michael performed the outdoor ceremony.
Jerry and Judy Robinson of Jackson are parents of the bride. The groom is the grandson of Hazel Dodson of Naples, Texas.
Maid of honor was Heather Jones of Cedar Rapids, Iowa, and matron of honor was Kelli Allen of Marble Hill. Bridesmaid was Tori Miller of Whitewater, and junior bridesmaid was Whitney Goza, daughter of the groom.
John Thele was best man. Groomsmen were David Stevens of Marble Hill, and Darren Wehmeyer of Thebes, Ill., cousin of the bride. Junior groomsman was Kyle Robinson of Millersville, nephew of the bride. Ushers were Todd Long, cousin of the bride, and Tommy Sample, both of Cape Girardeau.
Flower girl was Alexys Allen, daughter of Nathan and Kelli Allen.
Jody Thompson of Biehle, Mo., attended the guest book. Balloons were handed out by Brock Wehmeyer, cousin of the bride, and Skyler Allen, daughter of Nathan and Kelli Allen.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at the Elks Lodge in Cape Girardeau. Servers were Debbie Wehmeyer, aunt of the bride, and Deloris Holder, cousin of the bride.
Mrs. Goza is employed at Goody's Family Clothing.
The groom is employed by Memco Barge Line.
The couple is residing in Jackson.