- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Amy Jill Vrbosky and David Eugene Holmes Jr. were united in marriage June 19, 2004, at Francine's Gardens. The Rev. Mike Parry performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Paul and Beth Vrbosky of Jackson. The groom is the son of David and Kim Holmes of Rolla, Mo.
Maid of honor was Andrea Vrbosky of Boulder, Colo., sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Jessica Seratti of St. Louis, and Krystal Holmes of Rolla, sister of the groom.
Andrew Palmer of Rolla was best man. Groomsmen were Uriah Kilgore of Rolla and Joe Niswonger of Jackson.
Angela Phillips of Jackson, cousin of the bride, attended the guest book.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held in the gardens.
The rehearsal dinner was held June 18 at Ryan's Family Steak House.
Mrs. Holmes received a bachelor of music degree from Southeast Missouri State University. She is employed at Grace Cafe in Cape Girardeau.
The groom is a student.
The couple resides in Cape Girardeau.