- Sister: Shooting victim died a hero (9/30/16)9
- Fatal-shooting victim ID'd; uncle said he tried to break up fight (9/29/16)30
- Driver charged with manslaughter in crash that killed 2 (9/27/16)
- Perryville couple arrested on felony drug charges after sting operation (9/29/16)
- Perryville High principal on leave; no reason given (9/28/16)9
- Animal-rescue group receives grant from rock star for spay, neuter assistance (9/28/16)1
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)9
- Monia pleads guilty to 9 counts of financial exploitation of elderly; dealings with murderer Joseph clarified (9/28/16)11
- Woman accused of pushing Wal-Mart employee after theft (9/27/16)
- Planning, design puts renovations of H-H building into hotel on hold (9/26/16)6
Kathryn Marie Yallaly and John David Coffman were married May 15, 2004, at St. Mary's Cathedral. The Rev. Scott M. Sunnenberg performed the ceremony. Organist was Brenda Kuhn, vocalist was Jean Hermsdorfer, flutist was Kelley Pujol, and trumpeter was Rob Giles.
Scriptures were read by Malinda Milam and Ben Rudert. Gifts were brought to the altar by Mr. and Mrs. Don Shuck and Sierra Sams. Eucharistic ministers were Carol Clements, Maxine Heuschober, Caryn Michel, Robin Kubiak, and Sister Lucille Zerr.
The bride is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. John Yallaly of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Samuel Coffman of St. Louis.
Maid of honor was Carolyn Rouviere. Bridesmaids were Nancy Unterreiner, aunt of the bride, and Mary Giles, cousin of the bride.
Eric Lindenblad served as best man. Groomsmen were Steve Coffman, brother of the groom, and John Kubiak. Ushers were Jeff and Bryan Unterreiner, cousins of the bride, and Yee Way Ting.
Flower girl was Anna Unterreiner, godchild of the bride. Ringbearer was Evan Unterreiner, cousin of the bride.
Programs were handed out by Caroline Giles, cousin of the bride, and Christine Gaither. Favors were handed out by Courtney Criddle, cousin of the bride.
Following the ceremony the reception was held at Deerfield Lodge. Servers were Linda Kern, Jane Rudert and Judy Criddle.
Mrs. Coffman has a degree in occupational therapy. She is employed at St. Francis Medical Center.
The groom has a degree in business administration. He is employed at St. Francis.
The couple is residing in Cape Girardeau.