- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Kathryn Marie Yallaly and John David Coffman were married May 15, 2004, at St. Mary's Cathedral. The Rev. Scott M. Sunnenberg performed the ceremony. Organist was Brenda Kuhn, vocalist was Jean Hermsdorfer, flutist was Kelley Pujol, and trumpeter was Rob Giles.
Scriptures were read by Malinda Milam and Ben Rudert. Gifts were brought to the altar by Mr. and Mrs. Don Shuck and Sierra Sams. Eucharistic ministers were Carol Clements, Maxine Heuschober, Caryn Michel, Robin Kubiak, and Sister Lucille Zerr.
The bride is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. John Yallaly of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Samuel Coffman of St. Louis.
Maid of honor was Carolyn Rouviere. Bridesmaids were Nancy Unterreiner, aunt of the bride, and Mary Giles, cousin of the bride.
Eric Lindenblad served as best man. Groomsmen were Steve Coffman, brother of the groom, and John Kubiak. Ushers were Jeff and Bryan Unterreiner, cousins of the bride, and Yee Way Ting.
Flower girl was Anna Unterreiner, godchild of the bride. Ringbearer was Evan Unterreiner, cousin of the bride.
Programs were handed out by Caroline Giles, cousin of the bride, and Christine Gaither. Favors were handed out by Courtney Criddle, cousin of the bride.
Following the ceremony the reception was held at Deerfield Lodge. Servers were Linda Kern, Jane Rudert and Judy Criddle.
Mrs. Coffman has a degree in occupational therapy. She is employed at St. Francis Medical Center.
The groom has a degree in business administration. He is employed at St. Francis.
The couple is residing in Cape Girardeau.