- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)31
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Julie Ann Houchins and Patrick Wayne Kintner were married May 15, 2004, at Francine's Gardens in Cape Girardeau. The Rev. Fred Ritter performed the ceremony. Pianist was Christy Shinn of Jackson, and vocalists were Clay and Julie Vangilder of Cape Girardeau
The bride is the daughter of Tom and Darlene Houchins of Marble Hill. The groom is the son of Robert and Wilma Kintner of Hallsville, Mo.
Matron of honor was Julie Rushing of Jackson. Bridesmaid was Penny Camp of Rogersville, Ala.
Todd Rushing of Jackson was best man. The groom's father was groomsman. Ushers were Jared Houchins, brother of the bride; Dan Kintner, brother of the groom; and Jeremiah Cizerle, cousin of the groom.
Flower girls were Kaitlyn and Megan Atkins, daughters of Aaron and Cathy Atkins of Columbia, Mo., and nieces of the groom. Ringbearer was Colby Rushing, son of Todd and Julie Rushing.
Cathy Atkins, sister of the groom, attended the guest book.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held in the gardens. Servers were Pam Ellis and Dixie Hopkins.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner May 14 at Sweet Aroma in Marble Hill.
Mrs. Kintner received a bachelor of science degree in education in 1997, and a master of arts degree in education in 1999. She is a second grade teacher with Jackson School District at North Elementary.
The groom received a bachelor of science degree in accounting in 1996. He is a certified public accountant with Stanley, Dirnberger, Hopper and Associates.
The couple is residing in Jackson.