- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Jennifer Trepasso and Jeremy Craig Hansen exchanged wedding vows May 22, 2004, in Sedalia, Mo. Ruth Lane performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Joe and Lori Trepasso and Pam and Mike Bowling, all of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of Paul and Nancy Hansen of Queen Creek, Ariz.
Maid of honor was Sarah Stephens. Bridesmaids were Holly Robinson and Theresa Rege.
Jerrad Chaney was best man. Groomsmen were Beau Ottofy and Tim Hansen, brother of the groom. Ushers were Lance Walbrecht and Peter Hansen, brother of the groom.
Flower girl was Bridget Trepasso, sister of the bride.
Meghan Edwards and Victoria King attended the guest book.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at Best Western.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner May 21 at Best Western.
Mrs. Hansen is a graduate of Southeast Missouri State University. She is an interior designer.
The groom attended Longview Community College. He is a land surveyor.
The couple is residing in Coolidge, Ariz.