- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)5
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Cape police report 7/29/04
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
DWI Wanda L. Patrick, no age given, 1404 Big Bend Road, Poplar Bluff, Mo., was issued summonses Tuesday for driving while intoxicated, improper backing and failure to maintain the right half of the roadway following a motor vehicle accident.
Arrests Otis D. Rutherford, 17, 630 S. Benton St., was arrested Tuesday on suspicion of driving under suspension.
Christopher B. Churchwell, 28, 1716 Themis St., was arrested Tuesday on suspicion of stealing in connection with a complaint made by The Buckle, 255 Westfield Shoppingtown West Park.
Derrick Garver, 20, 1703 N. Kingshighway, Perryville, Mo., was arrested Tuesday on a city warrant for probation violation.
Laura E. Doan, 39, 303 S. Hanover St., was arrested Tuesday on a Scott County warrant for passing bad checks.
Summonses Daniel R. Jones, 22, 1720 William St., was issued a summons Tuesday for sale of alcohol to a minor.
Jacqueline S. Backfisch, 54, 2461 Route PP, Scott City, Mo., was issued a summons Tuesday for sale of liquor to a minor.
Reiner A. Edwards, 18, 1105 Harmony St., was issued a summons Tuesday for careless and imprudent driving.
Elisha Danielle Hodges, 21, 1335 Amblewood Drive, Apt. 10, was issued a summons Wednesday for sale of alcohol to a minor.
Theft A cell phone and case were reported stolen Tuesday at 2530 William St.
A camera phone was reported stolen from Diamond Wireless, 9013 Westfield Shoppingtown West Park.
A metal strongbox, keys, admission passes and cash were reported stolen Tuesday from Central Pool, 205 Caruthers St.
Bed sheets, pillows, bedspread, blanket, towels and miscellaneous items were reported stolen Wednesday from Budget Inn, 1448 N. Kingshighway.
A wallet and contents and cell phone were reported stolen Wednesday at 1700 Broadway.
Miscellaneous A 15-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court Tuesday for curfew violation.
A 16-year-old girl was cited into juvenile court Tuesday for curfew violation.
A purple bicycle was reported found Wednesday at Ellis and Pear streets.
A brown 1976 Ford was reported towed Wednesday at 24 S. Pacific St.
Forged checks were reported at Food Giant, 1120 N. Kingshighway.